Chocolate chia seed pudding
by Lauren Allen on Sep 16, 2022
This chocolate chia seed pudding is not only super easy to make for a delicious breakfast or snack, but it’s packed with fiber, protein, and healthy fats as well! All of which help stabilize blood sugar and promote a healthy gut microbiome. This is also a delicious way to include your serving of Provation Life Inositol Plus, which is full of nutrients that help improve blood sugar regulation, improve PCOS symptoms, and help regulate your period.
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk, cashew milk, or regular milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 serving of Provation Life Inositol Plus
- Toppings: fresh fruit, coconut flakes, chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 scoop Inositol Plus (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl or ramekin.
- Cover and let sit in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Add toppings