by Fran Jakubowicz on May 22, 2023
Enjoy a delicious and nutritious pancake recipe that will actually help keep health goals in check! Say goodbye to guilt and hello to a stack of fluffy, protein-packed pancakes that are low in sugar and made with wholesome whole wheat flour. Enjoy these wholesome pancakes that will leave you energized and ready to conquer the day. Be sure to finish the day strong with an equally nutritious meal. Try our chicken - veggie roll ups for dinner!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of cottage cheese or plain greek yogurt
- 1 ½ cups of whole wheat flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 1 - 2 scoops of inositol plus (depending on how chocolatey you like it!)
- 1 tspn vanilla
- Optional add-ins: blueberries, sliced strawberries, or chocolate chips
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Add the wet ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Scoop the batter onto a hot griddle or pan.
- Cook for two to three minutes, then flip.
- Continue cooking until brown on both sides.