PCOS Friendly, Satisfying Overnight Oats
by Fran Jakubowicz on May 01, 2023
For a PCOS-friendly breakfast that can be prepared in advance and taken on-the-go, try making these delicious and easy-to-make overnight oats. They're packed with fiber, protein, and healthy fats, making them a nutritious and filling breakfast option for those with PCOS. They can be prepared in advance and taken on-the-go, making them a convenient option for busy mornings. The rolled oats and chia seeds are high in fiber, while the Greek yogurt and nuts or seeds provide protein and healthy fats. The berries add a touch of sweetness without adding refined sugar, making this a nutritious and satisfying breakfast option for those with PCOS.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop of Inositol Plus (optional)
Make a chocolate & peanut butter option by adding a tbsp. of peanut butter (try to use all natural peanut butter or add 1/4 cup fresh or frozen berries with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup.
- In a jar or container with a lid, combine the rolled oats, almond milk, Greek yogurt, chia seeds, and vanilla extract.
- Stir until everything is well combined.
- Add the fresh or frozen berries and chopped nuts or seeds on top.
- If desired, drizzle with a little bit of honey or maple syrup.
- Cover the jar or container with a lid and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, give the oats a quick stir and enjoy!
Love how easy your mornings are with make-ahead breakfast recipes? Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding is an equally indulging and satisfying way to start your day!