PCOS-Friendly Berry Delicious Superfood Smoothie
by Fran Jakubowicz on May 14, 2023
We all care about what we put in our bodies, especially if we have PCOS. While there are a plethora of superfood smoothie recipes out there, not all of them taste good. This smoothie promises delicious flavor and is packed with PCOS-friendly superfoods like berries (rich in antioxidants), spinach (high in iron), chia seeds (good source of fiber), and avocado (contains healthy fats). The Greek yogurt also provides protein to help keep you full!
- 1/2 cup frozen berries (such as blueberries or raspberries)
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 1 scoop Inositol Plus (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- If the smoothie is too thick, add more almond milk until you reach the desired consistency.
- Taste and add honey if desired for extra sweetness.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!