Portabella Mushroom Pizza
by Fran Jakubowicz on May 15, 2023
We got such rave reviews on the Cauliflower Crust Pizza, that we knew we needed to give you more pizza options! Enjoy this portabella crust pizza. In addition to all the vitamins and antioxidants you get from mushrooms, you'll also get a kick of protein that will keep you fuller and more satisfied for longer!
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and wipe them with a damp cloth to clean them.
- Place the mushrooms on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, gill side up.
- Spread the pizza sauce on each mushroom cap and top with cheese, bell peppers, onions, and black olives.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.