Zucchini Pizza Bites
by Fran Jakubowicz on May 15, 2023
A low carb, easy to prepare pizza alternative - what could be bad?! If you love this as much as we do, check out our portabella mushroom pizza too!
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Slice the zucchinis into 1/4 inch thick rounds.
- Place the zucchini rounds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spread the pizza sauce on each zucchini round and top with cheese, bell peppers, onions, and black olives.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.